Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy mother's Day ! !


Hey guys this is Jake. Happy mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! I really have to buy my Mom something good for all that she has put up with. For instance, once I was bored and thought I would try a prank I saw on T.V. This was a funny prank and in no way harmed anyone in the process. I thought I would get a rubber band and tie it around the spray nozzle on the sink. Then when my mom walked by and turned on the water, it would get her wet! She got sooooo wet it was unreal! I was laughing my head of it was so funny. She thought differently.

but she still loves me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I think . . . . well mom if you read this , I apologize, and I will get that shirt dry cleaned for you sometime soon. Oh and by the way. . Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

What a beautiful blog! And this picture is beautiful, too! Looks like a professional photogragher took it. Ha!Ha! I can't wait for the day we get to post our baby pictures. Know that I am praying for you daily, too! Love ya!!!!!!!!