Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

PhotobucketWe had a really nice quite Christmas this year. David played Santa until 3:00 am. He watches movies and wraps presents. The kids and I went to bed pretty early in the evening. We had to wake the kids up to open their gifts. That will all change when we get Hannah. The kids where happy with their gifts. David and the kids had the most awesome T-shirt made for me. Jacob had a cute idea that I have had a baby every way possible. He was my rock baby (natural), Emily was my scissor baby (C-section) and Hannah is my paper baby(adopted) so on my shirt it has their names under the picture of rock, paper, scissors. It brought me to tears. We ended our day with dinner with my parents, grandma and my aunt. I was a nice day!! We hope you have had a nice Christmas too!

1 comment:

Aminah XiuPing said...

Cute - Rock, Paper, Scissors! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I can't believe you are 15 months LID. What a wait, did you ever think a pregnancy would last this long?