Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WE HAVE A GIRL!!!!!!





We got a call yesterday from our adoption agency. We have a baby girl. Her chinese name is Nan Qihuan. She was born on May 2, 2007 in Maoming City in Guangdong Province. We are very excited. We sent our letter on intent off the morning. So hopefully we will have a speedy letter of acceptance. Hannah has what they call a cleft lip and palate. Her palate will be fixed when she gets to the US. I am not sure about the lip. I ask them to wait and we will have it repaired here, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
We got our referral on Marcy's birthday and Hannah is born on my grandparents anniversary. I think those are a couple of red threads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Madi! Hannah is a cutie! How are you going to fix her lip? How old is Hannah??? When is coming home??? I want to see her in person. If you get her soon call me.!!


Love ya
MADI

Williams Family said...

We have a beautiful daughter!!!