Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chelsea and her cousins

Chelsea came out for 3 weeks this summer. She was very excited that she got to see Hannah before she leaves to go back home. Last year we spent a week at Pismo with her and my aunt. We were planning on doing the same this year, but we got our referral to get Hannah. We were in China while they where at Pismo. Maybe we will get to spent next summer with them. Oh yeah we are suppose to smile!
I think this is a cute bunch of kids!
Emily has a knack at making Hannah laugh.
Is it almost bed time. I am getting crabby!
Chelsea and Hannah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE a thumb sucker!! I think it is so cute. My mom said I sucked my thumb and I was such a good baby. When I got bored I just sucked my thumb. Hannah is such a doll!!! I just love this sweet gift from God above!!! Now she just needs some jewelry for that jewelry box!! I am working on that now! Hey!! Yes, every girl has to have her own jewels!!! Right Emily?

Hey E... I wonder if Hannah will like McDonald's Ice Cream... and Starbucks Frappachino's...

Missin my girlsfriends,
(Emily, Hannah, and Christie!!!)

and of course... Jake, too!

T in Melting HOT Texas