Friday, July 18, 2008

Going Home

Thank God for the U.S.A!!!!!!!! We are truly blessed to live in a country that is free. We had an awesome trip. Thank you everyone who prayed for us while we where gone. Thank you mom and dad for staying here and taking care of everything for us. I also want to to tell Marcy thank you so much for going with us. I had an awesome time with you. Thank you for helping with Jacob and Emily. Thank you for keeping me calm when I was nervous about being some place out of my element. I enjoyed our time that we had together. These are memories that I will NEVER forget. Thank you Eric and Shannon for coming to the airport to greet us. That was awesome. Last but not least. Thank you Teresa for coming out. It means a lot to me. You are an awesome special person to us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are great photos!!! I just love all the airport photos!!! Who was your photographer? They did great "in the moment" photos!! Ha! Ha! I just love the group photo! It is awesome just as THAT moment was SOOOO awesome and indescribable! I am so glad I got to be a part of it! It was definitely one of those GOD moments in my life where you get to SEE one of His incredible blessings. Thank you Jesus for Hannah!! Thank yoy for bringing her into the Williams family who will love her forever! I can't wait until it is our time to go and get our little one or ones!! I know that day will come oneday.

Love u bunches,

T in scorching HOT, Melting, oven HOT Texas