Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Otter Pop



Hannah is teething really bad. This kid is a real trooper. The poor thing has tubes up her nose until next week, her mouth is hurting from teething and stitches in her lip. David got home from work today and Hannah was really fussy, so he found an Otter Pop in the freezer. Daddy is the hero for the night. She loves these things. It must have made her mouth feel really good, because she calmed right down. She had two of them. Otter pops make great teethers.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hannah, you are so adorable!! I have been praying for you, dear one!! I love your crazy sleeping positions. They make me laugh!! They are so unique, just like you!! I love you, little sweet Hannah!!

T in Texas

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Sweet baby, I'm so glad that her surgery went well and pray that the healing is speedy and as painless as possible.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor