Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of those days!

Ever had one of the days where everything and everyone are just bothering you? Today was just one of those days. Nothing bad happened. It was just an annoying day. It started out sitting the wonderful social sercurity office with everybody in the world that you really don't want to be with. I can't let Hannah out of the stroller because she may pick up some other creepy infection or illness. She is getting really fussy, because she doesn't understand why she has to be sitting for so long and not doing anything. Then David calls me and tells me all the buisness problems and that we need more money. My answer to him was "I don't have that much money!"" I guess we will get on our knees and pray." God is in control of this one. My next question is why is money the root of all evil. If you fight it is aways over money. It just doesn't seem fair. We meet for lunch and the wonderful dining establishment of TACO BELL!!! Yucky. Then David and Mo tells me that they want to go to Verizon and check out a new phone upgrade. When I get to Verizon and the wonderful sales person that was helping David and Mom. Did not appriciate that I was there. She seem to not like anything I had to say, so You all know how well that went with me. I ask her if I could speak to Maria our sales rep. Well Maria is on Prego leave. Yeah she had to have a baby. Right when we needed her, but that is ok. Congrats to her. Needless to say we did not get our phones today. The wonderful rep did not like me. OH WELL!!! At this point in the day I could careless if anyone likes. Hopefully we will get the phones in a couple of weeks. On a good side. David did call and say that the Crystal Palace is having a free Point of Grace concert so we are going tonight. Tomorrow will be better. We just have to remember God is in control!Hope you all have had a laugh at this one, because I know everyone has had one of this annoying days!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well...been awhile since I have caught up on your blog. I am thankful that Hannah is doing better. Sick little ones are never fun!

Congrats on your anniversary! In these times you know how unusual that task is....you both have much to be proud of.

And just to date myself...I want you to know one of my fondest memories of you was when you were moving into the older farm house in Arvin. There you were...on the top of the ladder...stenciling your heart away. David had let me in and you had no clue. I sat there and waited for you to turn around. You had no clue I was there because you had your "walkman" on (yes...you had one!) and you were singing your heart away to Amy Grant! That was too funny! So I see it quite fitting for you to enjoy her in concert! I can hear you singing now! :-)