Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Game

Thursay and Friday night the Eagles had their last league game. Frosh-soph lost,JV lost, but Varsity had a great game. They won 35-28 against Taft, which knocked Taft out of the playoffs, and we now (as I understand) have home field advantage. We all had a lot of fun on both nights. Jake got some of the girls to come out and support the unnoticed frosh/soph squad. Man, those girls can CHEER! Throughout the whole game I could hear them in the stands doing cheers, and what was really cool, was that my mom taught some older ones from her high school days!! Steph, Lizzie, Katelin, Emily and Jennifer were a BIG part of the crowd. I gotta say, thanks for coming out. After the game, we all went to Ihop and had even more fun. Steph sang with a bottle of Tobasco sauce, and we dunked my phone in the water a few times just to see if it was waterproof. After Ihop, me and my dad took Steph, Katelin, and Jennifer home. Here's a tip, don't let girls get ahold of your radio....they change the channel SO MANY TIMES. The Friday game was just as much fun. The girls cheered even louder, and Jake met up with Wafflegirl again. They chatted for a while, and then the game ended and we all went home. Here's some pictures from the game.
Click to play Taft football
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: