Monday, December 29, 2008

eBay

Well are trying the eBay thing. Since the kids have been home from Christmas break they have been cleaning out their closets and game cabinet and we are posting it on eBay to see if we could get some money for them/us for extra activities. It is amazing how much stuff we have in our house that we haven't used. My craft room was clean until they turned it into the eBay room. Hopefully this we teach them the value of money. David and I have also posted tasks that we want done around the house and put a value amount to them. Once the task is completed, then they get rewarded for it. So far all the leaves are picked up. Tomorrow they said they are detailing my car and washing windows inside and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a few jobs for ya, too!!! I pay good money but you have to come to TX!!! I want a new fence in the back yard!! Before IKE we had a metal fence and could see the water view from our next door neighbors yard then... good 'ole IKE had to hit and my neighbor decided to be a snob and put up a 7 foot WOOD fence so we can't see the lake in HIS back yard anymore!!! So, I will pay good money for a new metal fence. Any takers??

T in Texas...heading to good 'ole Tennessee on New Year's Eve for a late "TN Christmas", as Amy Grant says!

Love and miss you all!! Hope you had a blessed Christmas and have a very Happy New Year! What will 2009bring?