Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Look Who Met Mickey!!!!

Me and Emily waiting for Fantasmic! at the 10:30 showing. This is one of my favorite shows!
The three kids with the "Big Cheese".

Dad and Hannah goofing off in Toontown.


Hannah LOVES It's A Small World. She's always looking and laughing at everything.



And, as an added bonus, I noticed that there was some stage lighting inside the Candy Shop along Main Street, and I walked in to check it out. Low and behold, Guy Feiri was in there filming his Christmas food show for next year!!!




Ok, since we really haven't had a chance to do this on our mini trips to Disneyland, we finally made it to Toontown :-( lol (I have a problem with it being WAY OUTDATED, but I won't get into it.) Anyways, we took Hannah to Mickey's house, and got some pictures!!! I've wanted to do this for a while, and finally got the chance!! She was soo cute!! She waved at Mickey, and just stared at him!! Enjoy the pictures!





>>Jake





(P.S. look for a bigger update tomorrow night!!)





No comments: