Friday, January 30, 2009

Rollerama

Mmmmmm cake.......
Janel and her buddies...or girlfriends....whatever you call them....

Me and Kristin.... :-)


Emily and Me.......I love my sis!!!!



I think this is a really random pictures of a stuffed poodle she got. It was really cool though, I promise!




Tonight Emily and I went to Janel's (Kristin's sister -Kristin is Jake's girlfriend for those who don't know) birthday party. It was alot of fun!!! Our feet are really sore, but hey, it was totally worth it. It gave us time to just hang out and have fun with friends. Sometimes it's good to get away from the fam..lol. Anyways, here's some pictures of tonight. I've got to go to bed, because I have yet another late night tomorrow night. Yes, formal is finally here! So, look for another update soon!!





>>Jake

No comments: