Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Stork met the BABY!!!

Hannah and I went on the lunch run to Subway today. While I was there The FEDEX man "The stork" was there. He approaches me and ask if this was the baby he delivered. I proudly said YES. He told me that our package was one of the funnest packages he has ever delivered. He kept telling me that Hannah was pretty cute. We think so to. After I got in the car I kept wondering how many Fed-Ex guys/women ever get to see the babies that they deliver to our houses. When they our delivering them to us they propably think we are some odd folks for asking for pictures and watching us cry as they hand our packages to us. I don't think I will ever forget that mans reaction as we ask for his picture.

2 comments:

Aminah XiuPing said...

I love that story! Thanks. I do think the FedEX guy that delivered Aminah was thinking I was out of my mind.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

FedEx-Guy stories always make me laugh.

I live in Miami with a large hispanic population. My fedex guy's name was Jesus (Hay-sus). Literally. My daughter was delivered by Jesus. Before his retirement, he met my daughter. I think that he was particularly proud of "delivering" her, as from then on, he treated us extra specially. No leaving boxes on the porch. He'd take them into the backyard, and put them in my shed, then leave a note on the door.

Gotta love that!