Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update on us!

We have had a busy week. David left on Tuesday night for Indiana. He is at the Monument Builders of North America convention. He calls us everyday to give us the updates on the conference. He is learning lots. We are missing him a bunch. Jacob's foot his healing well. He says it is still sore, but he won't give up baseball. Emily is all done with her Constitution testing. She told me on Tuesday that she passed it. She is very relieved that it is all over. She started basketball and she has her first game on Monday. Now on to Hannah. Hannah has done so many little things this week. I noticed on Thursday that she has cut a tooth though the missing part of her gum(palate). I was very excited, because this means that there are teeth in there. Hannah is missing her daddy very much. I think she is a little confused with me taking and picking Jacob and Emily to school. Today I laid her down for a nap in her crib like I do everyday. I went in to check on her a few minutes later she had climbed out of her crib and went to sleep by the door. Jacob took the front rail off to make her bed a big girl bed. I was dreading bed time tonight, but it went much better than I thought. I actually did the Super Nanny advice on getting kids to stay in the beds..It worked!!!!!! It only took me about 15 mins. Hopefully every night will go as smooth. I hope all is well with everyone. We would love it if everyone would leave us comments. Take care and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Glad to hear how well Hannah is doing! We still have sleep issues at night, it is very hard. Ava seems to be doing well in all other areas.