Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lunch with Dave

Great, the one shot I get with Dave, my eyes are closed! Oh well..lol
Ok, I'm updating this in the car, and on the way to Disneyland. So, I just had lunch with Dave Smith, the Disney Archivist. It was really awesome!! He gave me some much information!! It was really awesome to just sit down and talk Disney with him. Did you know that when you ride Pirates of the Caribbean, right before you get to the skeleton pirate ship, you're sitting right underneath the loading dock? Then you go outside the park's berm. And there was 4 possible locations Disneyland could've been at instead of Anaheim? It was really amazing, and can't wait to write this paper! I'll post the pics when I get home since I forgot my camera cord at home.
Laters!
>>Jake

No comments: