Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disneyland

The three of us on Tower Of Terror. Note my boredom, Emily's excitement, and Aunt Cathy's terror.
Hanging out at Muppet Vision 3D
Six eyes! haha She's so much fun to hang with!


The effects of Disney magic and a Red Bull.



Now onto Aunt Cathy. This was her first Red Bull. She was unbelievably wired!!! We sang along to the Chipmunks and tried to find Leprechauns along I-5. I don't know how we made it home safely, but we did. Thankfully no animals were harmed in the voyage back to Bakersfield.


Hey everyone!Well, we went to Disney, again....but this time, there was no PARENTS! Yes, that's right, they left me unsupervised! Actually, my aunt got a new camera, and wanted me to help her figure it out, so what better place to take pictures, than Disneyland? It was really fun, and we all had a great time. We got there right after opening, and stayed all the way 'till closing. Plus, as an added bonus, me and my aunt loaded up on Red Bulls on the way home! Enjoy the pics!
>>Jake "Trying to get off the caffine high" Williams





No comments: