Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lockers & Schedules

Well I really don't know where to begin with this one. We now officially have two children in high school. It was really weird to get two class schedules in the mail.

Jacob is going to be REALLY busy this year. I think all he is going to be doing is baseball and school. He is taking Bible, American Literature, Geometry, History, Animation, Broadcasting and a Study Hall. He is playing fall baseball and off during the winter and back to baseball in the spring!!!!

Emily is also going to be really busy this year too. She is really excited about school. Her schedule is pretty busy too. Bible, Literature, Algebra 1, Physical Science, Photography, World History, Health. She starts golf practice tomorrow. She is playing golf this fall and basketball in the winter!!!
I am really proud of both of these kids!!!!

I took them to the school today to get their lockers. I was fun going with them to find their lockers.

No comments: