Saturday, May 29, 2010

Eliana Hope new car seat

I have had a great time here in Texas with Jeff & Teresa!! I have also had a wonderful time watching Eliana bond with her daddy & mama. She is doing so good. She is blossoming everyday. She is doing something new everyday. It has brought back so many wonderful memories of our adoption 2 years ago. Jeff & Teresa are AWESOME parents. I love both of them so much. I am going to miss them when I leave tomorrow. I can truely say that God has given David and I an awesome couple to be our BEST FRIENDS!!!!  Their little girl is so percious.  We have grown even stronger in friendship through our little girls and adoption.  People just don't understand what we go through to have these little ones bond to us and what these little kids have to go through themselves once they have been adopted. Most kids only know an orphange setting for months and then they are ripped out of that setting and placed into the arms of other people who speak a different lanugage and look different.  It breaks my heart for what they are dealing with.  I have to say the Eliana is doing great.  Jeff & Teresa are going to make awesome parents.  Once again I love them a bunch!!!!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eliana new ride!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free picture slideshow

No comments: