Friday, October 1, 2010

Apple Farm & Picnic

Knaus Apple Farm in Tehachapi

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Em & I at the apple farm!  I was so hot up there!!

An old stump in the park carved into a frog.

old face

Trees

More tree art

Happy face

Cute face

Up up and away through the trees!

Cheese

My mom and aunt

Me

My cousin Jason!  Jason is the one who started my autism journey through life.  My aunt adopted him when I was 18 months old.  I have known nothing else in life but autism.  Jason has a VERY special spot in my heart.

My mom

This is my brother Ben, he may not be but biological brother, but he my as well be.  He came to live with parents in 1986.  He know lives in our residential facility at Kern County Autism Center.  Ben & I have been through a lot together growing up.  He was 13 years old when I first met him.  He also has a special spot in my heart. 

1 comment:

Michelle Roberts said...

It was hot out here, wasn't it, Christine! I was dying for a while myself. We're taking a trip with Melody's preschool to one of the apple farms in a couple of weeks.

Great pictures of your family. Lovely and beautiful. :)