Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lil E's Baby Dedication

It all seemed like a dream that I never thought would come true, but God is bigger and has mighty plans for us. Not only did I think this dream would not come true, but to be able to share this experience with your best friends. David & I started our adoption process first and then Jeff & Teresa started their adoption process about 6 months later. We waited together, cried together, prayed together and dreamed of the day we would be holding our daughters together. David & I received our referral for Hannah in April 2008 and had her in our arms July 2008. Hannah is from Maoming,China Guandong Province. Jeff and Teresa received their referral February 2010 and had Eliana in their arms May 2010. I will never forget the day Teresa called me to tell me that she got the referral she kept telling me that our girls are from the same province. How awesome is that!!! Our girls where adopted in the same room!! To make the bond even stronger they were dedicated to the Lord at the same place also. It is amazing to such special friends to share this journey with. Many more awesome memories will be shared between these girls!!! God is Good!!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: