Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grill Cheese!!!!

Emily took these pictures of Jacob while he was cooking his bacon grill cheese sandwich. He is so funny while attempting to cook!!! Our kids do know how to cook a few things for themselves and others. Since they are home schooled we have tried to focus on some basic home economics skills. I believe everyone needs to know the basics of cooking, doing laundry, sewing a button, cleaning house, etc.... I want them to be prepared for when they are on their own.
Watching it closely makes it cook faster!!
I don't think the cheese is melting fast enough for him!!!
Good to the last bite!!!
You want me to do what???? Cook another bacon grill cheese sandwich.  Why didn't you say you wanted one when I was cooking mine. Really Em?!?!  I love you, but really!!! Seriously!!!

No comments: