Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Grove

Emily wanted to go to LA for the day with her friends for her birthday. We had a fun day. There were lots of laughs and memories made today. The girls did lots of window shopping at The Grove. We had a wonderful lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I had lots of fun watching the five of them laugh at each other and at themselves throughout the day. I love watching their faces at the new sights they encountered throughout the day. I think Emily had a really fun day with her girls. I know I did!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Really Emmie it is raining out there! I thought it was suppose to be sunny!!

The Farmers Market at The Grove

Lunch time!

The Group at lunch!

I got it!!

Happy Birthday honey!!

Red velvet Cheesecake! Yummy!!

Peanut Butter triple fudge cheesecake thing!!

Friends!!

Friends!!! Good times!!

Making memories

Yeap that it is right a bakery for dogs!!


My lips are sealed!!

I got my oscar!!

I got my too!!!

These girls are crazy!!!

Fun times!!!

We are now the new hat models for LA Fashions!!

I found my peach!!

Emily & I were excited when we saw this.  We have not see Dragon fruit since we left China!!

This also was in China!!!

AAWWW a peach candle!!

Really????

I think I need this one for my new cover up for the summer time!

Emmie this thing has a hole in the middle of it.  It doesn't cover up much!!

Really people??? This is crazy!!!!!

No comments: