Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Exercising!!

I know it doesn't sound like much, but when you haven't done ANYTHING for years this feels like a lot.  I rode our exercise bike for 5mins hard and did about 50 sit ups!!! I have to make myself get up and do something everyday!! I just wish my body was like it was when I was in high school and could run 6 plus miles a day without any problem.  Emily & I would love to get into the grove of running again, but it is to hot to do that now. As soon as it cools down that is on my list to do. It would be a great stress reliever for me too. Right now I need all of that I can get. It felt good to get over to the weight room with my husband and work out, ride the bike... I think if I hang out to much over there he will have me doing all kinds of stuff on that weight machine!! LOL!!

No comments: