Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Time

















This summer has been really busy for our family.  Jacob had his first college class and working! Emily has been a huge helper for me this summer watching Hannah and doing some odds and ends jobs an the Autism Center. Jacob and Emily also house sat for my aunt while they were on vacation. Emily spent a couple of days at Disneyland with my mom, aunts, and cousins.  From all the stories I hear they made lots of fun memories! David spent 12 days helping our best friends move from Houston, TX to Gainsville, VA. He spent some time with his family back east also. I have been very busy with work and trying to figure out the budget situation for us.  I have also been very busy trying to keep up with every one's schedules of comings and goings. We really didn't go anywhere big as a family this summer. We did lots of stuff locally, but we did manage to go to Pismo Beach for the day. I have always tried to teach our kids that family time is really important, but as they are getting older and they are developing their own schedules it is getting hard to squeeze in that time.  I cherish every minute I can get us together and do stuff as a family!! This summer has been really hard on me realizing that Jacob & Emily aren't little anymore they are going up to be adults and spreading their wings to fly!! It is exciting to watch what God is doing and going to do in their lives!! Here are a few pictures that Emily snapped while we were gone.

No comments: