Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gotcha Day: Three Years Later



Three years ago today the most precious, scared, sick and beautiful little girl entered our lives.  I can't believe it has been three years since we were in China.  I have had so much fun watching her grow up to be this little spit fire of a 4 year old.  I can't imagine what life would be like without her.  God has given us a precious child for us to raise to know HIM as her own someday.  I love listening to her sing songs from the top of her lungs about Jesus. I love her little brown eyes that look up at me daily asking a million and one questions about everything and anything.  I love her cute little button nose. I love the heart that she has for learning.  Hannah we love you so much!!! Happy Gotcha Day or Forever Family Day!!!
Love,
Daddy, Mama, Jacob & Emily

1 comment:

Beach Mama said...

Happy Gotcha Day! We just celebrated our 3-year Gotcha Day as well. We actually met in Guangzhou. We also have a daughter from Maonan SWI. We will celebrate her 6 year Gotcha Day next week.