Monday, September 26, 2011

Babysitting


Every Wednesday and Thursday I babysit three awesome boys. During the day I only have two boys, Hudson(18months) and Cooper(5months),and I pick up Parker(6years)from school. They are the easiest babies to take care of. They hardly ever cry and are always happy. Parker is a typical 6 year old boy, very active and always trying to test me. I started babysitting the boys six weeks ago, and it is amazing to see how much they have grown over the time I have watched them. The one thing that bothers me the most about babysitting is that Hudson thinks I'm the mom, I have to constantly remind him that I'm Emmie. On the plus side I have taught him some simple sign language like please, thank you, milk, and more. Thank you Norm and Jenn for letting me watch your boys. They are amazing and I love watching them grow and succeed.
-Emily

No comments: