Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"Whom Have I in Heaven But You?"

As I go through my Bible studies this next year I am going to blog some of my favorite verses and quotes throughout the studies. This is Lesson 1 of Loving your Husband.

Whom have I in Heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth beside You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the rock and firm strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 
Psalms 73:25-26

And all we need to live as Christians , no matter what our circumstances, is the security of His love and the significance of participation in His purpose.  We must never claim that our relationships with others do not affect us deeply: they do.  But Christ's resources are enough to keep us going. -- Lawrence J. Crabb, Jr.

David & I have been married 21 years this past October and I will tell you there is something new everyday that I learn about this man.  I will have to say if we didn't have Christ in our lives it would have been impossible.  Thank you David for being my husband!! Thank you for being there for me through thick & thin.  Let our journey for 2012 begin.  I love you more than you can imagine!!

No comments: