Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cotton Candy Clouds

A few months back Hannah was outside playing when she comes running into the house yelling at me, saying there was a pink cloud in the sky and its just impossible to have pink clouds because God made clouds white! So I take my perplexed sister outside and explain to her that the pink 'clouds' are not clouds. I tell her that magic airplanes fly around at this time of day making cotton candy in the sky. Her in complete shock and believing every word I say ask me how she can get this cotton candy. I reply with telling her she needs some bouncy shoes like on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, basically spring shoes to jump in the sky and catch the cotton candy on a stick. Ever since then she will inform me every time there is a pink cotton candy in the sky.
-Emily

No comments: