Saturday, May 2, 2015

Eight years ago a very wonderful woman gave birth to this beautiful child that I call my daughter. I think about this wonderful lady that gave this child life and twelve days after her birth placed her on the doorstep in front of a telecommunications building to be found. She knew she would not be able to provide for her needs. Fourteen months later on July 7, 2008 David and I became the parents of this very spunky, beautiful and amazing girl! I pray for Hannah's biological parents daily and thank them and God for the wonderful gift they have given us! Happy Birthday HANNAH MEI JOY!! #halftheskyfoundation #maonansocialwelfareinstitute #happybirthday #eightyears #child #adoption #cute #chinaadoption #daughter #family #godsbeauty #holtinternational #love #memories #purejoy #smile


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1GP0UUT

No comments: