Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life

You know God doesn't give us more than we can handle right??
I am beginning to question that right in my life! There is so much going on & I am really stressing!!! I just think we are getting back on our two feet and face the world & it throws another curve ball our way! I just stand there thinking really really now how are we going to tackle this one?
I just feel as a family right now Satan is attacking us in several different areas. What doesn't make us fall we only make us stronger! Please pray for a VERY stressed mama!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally don't believe in a god, but assuming yours is the christian one, perhaps he is letting you carry a little more weight on your own shoulders and lifting some weight off the shoulders of someone who needs his help even more, because he knows you and your family can persevere.

It's sometimes nice to think of things this way. Best of luck to you in a tough time