Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Apple Farm & Picnic

We go to the Knaus Apple Farm every year for a field trip for day program. It is a fun day, but a very long day. When you take the entire day program anywhere you have to be on your toes at all times. We have 36 autistic adults and about 15 staff on the trip. After we make the trip to the apple farm we go to the park in downtown Tehachapi for a picnic. This is the first year that Hannah has been able to run around and play by herself. It is amazing how fast she is growing up. The playground was a big hit this year.
Wow!! A picture of me!! There aren't many pictures of me, because I am usually the one taking the pictures. 
Hannah picking apples!

Weighing her apples.  She picked 14 pounds of apples!!

Swinging with my Hannah!!

Mama & Me time!! Loving every minute of it!!

Goofy kid

She loves the slides!

She looks so big to me in this picture.  She is beginning to look like a little girl and not so baby to me anymore.  Kind of sad.  They grow up so fast!

The typical 4 year old smile. :)


Mama God made the world this big!!

Emily & Hannah hanging out!

The group!!

No comments: