Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Dad!

My dad has been in the hospital since June 4. He retained to much water from his congestive heart failure. Since he has been in they have been able to get 25lbs off, but they are wanting to get about 10 more pounds off. I have come to the conclusion that this disease is nasty. It is so hard watching him go through this.  He wants to to so much, but he can't because his gets short of breath, to tired etc... the list goes on. I do have to say through all of this he never complains. Yesterday the doctors started him on a new medication hoping that it would bring his weight down, but this morning he was the same weight as yesterday morning. We are waiting for the doctor to come in to say what the next plan is going to be.
Dad has been in the hospital 6 times since March 30! That is the day my brother passed away.  This has been a hard couple of months! Please keep our family in your prayers!

No comments: