Sunday, September 9, 2012

Disneyland

 Getting buckled up to head to Disneyland!!
The girls are ready to head to Disneyland for the evening!! These two are becoming quite the friends!!

Friends / Sisters!!!!

I got a smile out of Tianyan!! 

I am becoming quite attached to Tianyan!! She is such a good girl!! She is so cute!! She has a beautiful smile.  I just wish she could stay with us another year. I am going to cry like a baby when I have to put her on the plane in May!! 

I just love Emily's craziness!!! She is so much fun!!!

Really mom another picture!!

Tianyan thinking Emily is crazy!!

Love these girls!!

Beautiful

There is actually a picture of me??? Emily must of had the camera!!

Something is dripping on us!!

I think he loves me a little!!!

I just love this guy!!! He is my BEST FRIEND!!!

I love him bunches!!!

Daddy and his girl!



Making funny faces at each other!!
Talking to her mom in China while we are in line to ride Radiator Springs Racers

Looking handsome as ever!!


The boys!!


ALL my kids!!

The guys!!

Our cutie pie!!

My big kids!!

Daddy & pumpkin bug!!

Daddy and his girls!!

Our China girls!!! I just love them so much!!

The kids!!

The boys being goofy in line!!

Miss Blue EYES!!

Checking face book!!


Free Hugs!!


No comments: