Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Big Move

As a mother this is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Jacob is moving into an apartment of his own today. David is in Colorado moving everything out of his moms apartment. So I am moving Jacob solo with the help of Emily and mom. When I had Jacob 20 years ago I knew this day would come, but I don't want it too. I know it is the best for him and me at this time in our lives. I know he is going to learn a lot of lessons being out on his own. I just pray that everything David and I have taught him he sticks to it. Son we are praying for you that you make the best choices and glorify God in everything you do. We love you bunches!!
Loading up my car!



Driving out of the driveway to get the keys to the apartment

Hitching up the trailer


Drink Run

The Keys

The place



Emily putting his kitchen together






Yes it was this HOT!! I thought I was going to die!!

No comments: